Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 15, 2012

Remembering

Today I remember my precious daughter and all babies gone too soon.
It makes me sad that so many people have suffered the loss of a child but it makes me smile today knowing that someone out there is remembering them. Please do not be afraid to speak of this, I promise you it is not something that is not contagious.
Infant loss happened to me, never in a million years did I think of this but you know what I am stronger because of this loss. Because of my daughter I feel like I can conquer anything, I have already went through the hardest thing possible so now anything that comes my way I know I can over come it.
Thank you Sami for giving me the strength to continue on, I hope I am making you proud. I love you so much baby girl.
I leave you pictures from our Walk to Remember.








1 comments:

Trisha Larson said...

I just love how you celebrated her at the walk. All 3 of your kids are so lucky to have one great mommy!

Hugs,
Trisha

Post a Comment