Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 22, 2010

Learning to Breath

I wish I could share some good news but I can't. Marie left to be with God and I can't wrap my head around this. I am walking in a daze. I never thought I would be planning a funeral after Sami, it's only been four months. I thought I was doing well in the sense of having good days lately and now this has just devastated me. I think at the moment I am in shock, I feel like at any moment I am going to get a call from her or an email to Cheer me up. This has hit my family so hard, she was just a beautiful person and she has touched so many lives. The amount of support people have shown our family is just amazing. Thank you everyone!

Learning to breath is my new title and it fits so well because that is how my life is at the moment. Learning to breath and learning to live. There are moments in my life where I feel like I have to remind myself to just to that, breath! The pain in heart so bad that feel like at any moment is going to just stop. Is there such a thing as dying from a broken heart? How do I get the strength to help my brother and the kids? I promised Marie that since she is taking care of my baby in heaven I am going to take care of her baby's here. I am going to do whatever I can to help them although I feel like I can't. I don't know how I am going to do that when I don't know how to live without her. I love her more than words can say. She meant the world to me and I wish I had told her that more often. I will have to finish this post later because I just can't continue at the moment. Thank you, thank you everyone for the many prayers. It really means a lot to me.

15 comments:

Wodzisz Family said...

I was really hoping and praying like crazy not to read a post like this about Marie. I am so sorry and can't imagine what you are going through...what your whole family is going through. If you need anything, please let me know. I will pray for you to have strength.

AnnaBelle said...

I'm so sorry that Marie did not recover. This is such sad news. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Franchesca said...

Oh Lisette, I am so sorry. I wish I had words to ease the pain, and at this point probably the shock you must be in. Just know I am praying for you and thinking about you. xo

Once A Mother said...

Oh Lisette,
I came here checking for good news. I am so, so very sorry for your loss, your brother's loss, your whole family's loss. The earth has lost a beautiful soul, I can tell that from you writing here. Sending you love and hugs because I know that words are just meaningless at a time like this.
So very, very sorry.
Love you friend,
Kristin

Mary said...

Lisette, it breaks my heart to hear about Marie. I am truly sorry. I shed the tears of loss with you.

Mattie said...

Lisette, I just want you to know we are praying for you, your family, Marie's family, all of you. That's all I can say. Losses close together are so hard.

Hugs and Prayers.

Soapchick said...

Here from L&F. I'm so very sorry for your familiy's loss of Marie. Life is so unfair and we will never understand it. I'm so sorry. My prayers are with you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Here from LFCA. I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your losses. This is the first time I've seen your blog, and it breaks my heart because it seems there are always so many more loss blogs to be found. We lost our sweet baby girl back in August. Anyway, my thoughts and prayers are with you as you deal with this new loss while still grieving your precious daughter.

Aunt Becky said...

Sending my love and prayers. I'm so, so sorry.

Rachel said...

I am so sorry for your loss and I will certainly be praying for you.

crystal theresa said...

lisette, i am so sorry. i am thinking about you and praying for you and Marie.

Laura said...

Thinking of you...praying for your heart. I am so so sorry there is so much loss. Asking God to be near.
Sending love,
Laura

Anonymous said...

Lisette,

I can relate to what your going through. I really understand what you feel. I lost my sister 5 years ago due to Lupus. She was so young(34) and beatiful. She left her 2 boys behind and I to this day feel like I want to help but I don't know how. Just give your brother and kids lost of love and support. I didn't know Marie but she will be in my prayers.

Sincerely,

Aracely Betancourt

Holly said...

I'm continuing to pray for you and your family through this devastating time. I'm so sorry. (((hugs)))

Post a Comment