Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Hope

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE!!!!

What a journey it has been for Hope, please stop by her blog and wish her a happy 1st birthday.. Her mom Paula and I met on baby center over a year ago. She is the reason why I started this blog. We shared our fears because both of our little girl's had HLHS (hypoplastic left heart syndrome). Although our journey's took different paths I am so HAPPY for Paula and Hope. That little girl is something else. She has been through so much in just one year. It hasn't been an easy road but through it all she finds a way to smile and brighten everyone's day. I hope to one day meet her in person. I think she is just the cutest little miracle.
This weekend Hope will be celebrating her birthday with a Family Fun Day in Cleaveland. Procedes will go to a foundation that is dear to Paula,  The Children's Heart Foundation.

1 comments:

Wodzisz Family said...

You are so nice....thank you so much for sharing our journey. Our paths have been different, but
I know we will be together in them forever.

Post a Comment