Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Patches the bear

I have been laging on blogging. Last week we were left out of town and getting everything ready always takes me forever. I did however have a visit from Patches the bear. It was a very nice surprise and he warmed my heart. The weather wasn't that great to we honestly didn't do much. He helped me decorate for Christmas. Julian LOVED Patches although he insisted that I remove his tag (I didn't of course), my son has a thing with tags.


Patches went to work with me.

Patches with Sami

Patches inside Sami's stocking

Patches on Sami's wall at my house

Getting kisses from Julian at Grandmas's house


Patches with a sleepy Julian on our way home from dinner
Now Patches is off to warm Tara's home. THANK YOU Patches for the lovely visit and sorry it took me so long to post about the sweet visit.

11 comments:

ter@waaoms said...

Thank you so much for hosting Patches in your home! It looks like you had a wonderful visit. ((many hugs!))

Tiffany said...

beautiful photos! Love Sami's wall!!

Radiant Readhead said...

i have a question about how you photoshopped the bear in color....i JUST got photoshop elements 9....all the tutorials are for 7...if you could PLEASE (if you have 9) let me know HOW to do this:-) my email is erinkfinneran@gmail.com.
Thanks!
Erin
journeyoflifeandluv.blogspot.com

Holly said...

A great visit from Patches! Seems Julian sure did like him! :)

Sarita Boyette said...

I'm glad you had a good visit with Patches. I love Sami's wall and her angel holder with the stocking. Love her bear,too. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good visit with Patches!

Unknown said...

What a great visit!!! I can't wait till he comes to visit us!!!

Lori said...

Beautiful...I love Patches in Sami's stocking...and funny...I was going to say the EXACT same thing as Erin! I have 7, but just bought 9 and can't figure it out!!! Can you forward the directions you gave to her to me? Thanks!!!
johnandlori@md.metrocast.net
xoxoxo

Mary said...

Those photos are so beautiful! I love Sami's bear and her wall! Simply gorgeous, just like her! I'm glad you had a nice visit with Patches. It looks like Julian really liked it. He is such a cutie!

Thank you so much for your congratulations. It truly does mean a lot to me.

Love,
Mary

The Lefflers said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog. I just read your story about Sami and Faith. Know that I am praying for you. May the Lord Jesus surround you with his love.

Kerith Leffler

Maggie said...

I'm so glad you had a visit with Patches!

Post a Comment