I have been nominated by Malory and Jennifer for the Beautiful Blog Award! Thank you so much for the award, I am honored! Malory gave me this honor a few weeks ago but I just hadn't posted on it, a little late, sorry!
Here are the rules for the award:
~Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
~Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
~Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.
~Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.
OK so 7 things about me...
1. I am the baby of 10! I have 8 brothers and 1 sister. My parents have 23 grandchildren, 1 grandchild in heaven and 3 great grandchildren. Family get together's are crazy and loud but of course always an adventure. I wouldn't change it for the world.
2. I totally have OCD (Obsessive compulsive disorder). All labels have to be facing one way at my house and at work, especially the refrigerator. I have a thing with even #'s. The volume in the car when I get out has be on station #6 volume 4! When I go to sleep the volume also has be on 4 and channel 11 (that is an odd # but in my head 1+1=2 therefore it's an even #), my husband is a good sport and just goes along with me. There are more but I will stop there. It is really annoying but for me it's just a way of life.
3. Spanish was my first language, I speak Spanish fluently (although throughout the years I struggle more with Spanish since I generally only speak English).
4. I really enjoy camping and riding my banshee (quad). I haven't been out much lately but I do plan on setting up some trips soon and actually go riding. Although, I have to admit with my husband doing all kids of modifications to it, it kind of scares me because it is crazy fast now.
5. I really enjoy party planning. With such a big family I get to do that quite often. I did a pretty good job at planning my wedding on my own and there was over 350 guests.
6. My favorite color is green and that just happens to be my birth stone (emerald).
7. I definately do not match the car I drive... I am really short and I look really funny getting out of our huge dually Dodge truck or our lifted jeep wrangler! People always think it looks weird.
Now it is my turn to nominate 7 other great bloggers, and the award goes to.....