Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Julian's party

Julian's birthday was a hit, he had a blast. I was exhausted but it was worth it to see him laugh and smile all day long. Such a difference from last year! He was spoiled like crazy, nothing new. Everyone was excited to see with a belly again but I will never get used to hearing "aww your going to have your pair now" really? I already do! I have learned to just brush it off but I would be lying if I said that comment didn't annoy the crap out of me. I always just smile and kindly respond that I already have my pair, she is just in heaven. Sometimes I hate having to remind me people that Sami still exist in my world she isn't just the past for me. This pregnancy makes me happy, very happy but it is very hard on me emotionally. One day at a time... Just wanted to share some of Julian's birthday photos.

His cake, it was yummy!
Bouncing away

Oh no!!!
Julian with his cousins
Us
Candy table

A butterfly for Sami

Present time

His FAVORITE gift!!!
Pinata time

Cake time (He LOVES blowing out candles)

6 comments:

Holly said...

That's so cool he had a bounce house!

Wodzisz Family said...

What a great party. I know he had a great time!

Caroline said...

Wonderful party and I love the bounce house. We had some neighbors do that and our kids so enjoyed that party.

Happy Birthday wishes again !!

Caroline

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and the cars theme! My 2 year old loves cars - looks like he had a good time.

And you're right, one day at a time. I would be annoyed by those comments as well, but you know you're little girl still "counts" even though she is in heaven and that's important.

AnnaBelle said...

Happy Birthday Julian! The party looks like it was a lot of fun :)

You are ADDING to your pair

Mary said...

It is sad that people don't "remember" Sami when they count your children. I am glad that you correct them.

It looks like it was tons of fun at the party.

Post a Comment